Those traveling to Montjovet are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Teatro Romano Ruins, Bard Fortress, and Aosta Cathedral. In Montjovet, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Montjovet
A favorite place to visit in the city is Val d'Ayas. In the area, you'll also find Teatro Romano Ruins and Bard Fortress.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Montjovet. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Maisonnette is located in the heart of Montjovet. Guests staying at this townhouse accommodation in Montjovet can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Anilla&Miotto is located in central Montjovet. Guests staying at this vacation home in Montjovet can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- Notre Majon is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city center. This townhouse accommodation in Montjovet features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Aosta Cathedral, 16.8 mi/27.1 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Montjovet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Montjovet is 31.42 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F