Those traveling to Mortegliano are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 317 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mortegliano
Places to visit in the larger region include Piazza Grande, Cathedral of Udine, and Piazza della Liberta. You'll also find Loggia del Lionello and Porticcato di San Giovanni in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mortegliano, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 45 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Ai Tre Amici is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the center of Mortegliano. This 3-star hotel in Mortegliano features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Martini is located 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from the heart of Mortegliano. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lignano Pineta can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- La Pergola Dependance is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from central Mortegliano. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lignano Sabbiadoro can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mortegliano
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Mortegliano gets about 51.02 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F