Visiting Mount Carmel
Travelers to Mount Carmel will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Carmel
A favorite place to visit in the city is Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church. You'll also find Rocky River Fishway and Cataracts Provincial Park in the area.
Dressing for Mount Carmel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 39°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 60°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Mount Carmel gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F