Think of yourself in a fresh spot: you probably think you'll be sauntering around downtown, taking note of the buildings or the beautiful nature everywhere around you. However, there is one thing you're especially counting on: Movietowne. For as long as you can recall, you have wanted to wander there, and the time has finally come to mark it off.
Lodging Close to Movietowne
Hotels near Movietowne
It's conveniently situated in the national capital, Port of Spain.
Visitors are always happy to find out that there are up to 25 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of Movietowne. Try the Hyatt Regency Trinidad, just 1 mile away, the Courtyard by Marriott Port Of Spain, 0.1 miles away, or the Hilton Trinidad & Conference, 2 miles away.
Be smart and book a room at one of the several budget accommodation options situated in the area. The Kapok Hotel (1 mile away) and the Radisson Hotel Trinidad (1 mile away) are popular names to remember.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something more extravagant, you have a whole range of upmarket hotel options to choose from. Make sure you check out the Travel Suites Ltd, just 1 mile away, and the Caribbean Tourist Villa Guest House, 0.9 miles away.
This area is bustling with alluring sights. Starbucks is a well-known local eatery that is close to Movietowne. Need something a little more substantial? Veni Mangé is a worthwhile dining establishment within this same area. But don't end things there! Join your fellow travelers for a few wines at Trader Jack's Island Grill.
During your visit to the area, you'll figure out that there's more than just Movietowne to visit:
- Shop up a storm, carry out some errands or take some time out with a drink at Long Circular Mall, a retail hub for local and international visitors alike.
- Queen's Park Savanah is a considerable outside space where the whole family can take part in a wide range of activities.
- The Royal Botanical Gardens is the perfect place to travel to if you have a keen interest in gardens, and are searching for a relaxing day in the fresh air.
- If you enjoy the architecture of historic structures, you ought to tour the halls of President's House. You'll be inspired by the craftsmanship of this old residence.
- While walking down Brian Lara Promenade, enjoy some people watching or have a chat with the locals.
Our database of Port of Spain places to stay provides all the things you need, so you can be sure to get venues near Movietowne that you'll adore. Lots of arrivals pick Port of Spain for an exceptional holiday, so you will not be alone. Need help making a decision? All the guidance you're searching for you'll find just a few clicks away. You'll spend boldly once the time comes to book, too: countless sightseers endorsed their Port of Spain hotel.
- Rooms in Port of Spain hotels are always clean and neat.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent site, the staff at lodging around Movietowne go beyond all goals.
- From large families to couples, we have accommodations that are soothing for everyone.
You can stay right nearby with our big list of hotels near Movietowne.
All About Port of Spain
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Port of Spain when you've accomplished Movietowne.
- Check out pastimes near Port of Spain so you can really leave no stone unturned.
- You'll realize Port of Spain also is experienced when it comes to rolling out the red carpet after some time spent on its a full plate of pastimes.
- Discover a cute market to buy some gifts and eat an enticing supper of the local foods.
Arrange your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in some new selfies. You'll never regret planning a trip to Port of Spain, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Movietowne from Expedia. Book today!