Visiting Msasani Peninsula
Visitors to Msasani Peninsula are sure to enjoy the seaside and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, cafés, and safari tours.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Msasani Peninsula
- The closest major airport is in Dar es Salaam (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Msasani Peninsula
A favorite place to visit in the city is The Slipway. You'll also find Nyumba ya Sanaa and Little Theatre in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Msasani Peninsula. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Slipway - This 4-star hotel in Masaki features a marina, a full-service spa, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dar es Salaam - Oyster Bay - Our customers like the location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Masaki features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Sea Cliff Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Masaki can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Msasani Peninsula
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Msasani Peninsula is 1.61 inches
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F