Can you believe that many people don't like winter? They have obviously never been to Mt. Shasta Nordic Center.
it is situated 190 miles from the state capital, Sacramento. A bit of a journey, but well worth it!
It's only approximately 6 miles to the Mt. Shasta Nordic Center if you stay at one of the 3 hotels available in the area. You will probably find something suitable at the McCloud River Mercantile Inn and McCloud River Inn.
Stay at the Oak Tree Inn Dunsmuir and keep your hotel bills low. You can reach this popular local hotel with a short drive of just 6 miles.
Other Places to Visit near Mt. Shasta Nordic Center
Of course, there are a few other things to see and do in proximity to Mt. Shasta Nordic Center:
- It doesn't matter if you're on a family vacation or an exceptional snowboarder, Mount Shasta Ski Park is an excellent ski field for every interest and skill level.
- Gear up for a few hours or more of family fun at Mount Shasta Board & Ski Park! Where the kids can test their sledding skills, sculpt a snowman or simply roll around in the snow.
- Even the most discerning art enthusiast will be delighted by the intriguing collection located at Siskiyou Arts Council Gallery.
- Mossbrae Falls is a popular location in the local area. Head over and witness the amazing sheets of mist.
- Relax for a while, stretch your legs or simply enjoy a packed lunch on the inviting banks of Lake Siskiyou.