Mount Shasta Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Mount Shasta? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 19 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Mount Shasta Ranch Bed and Breakfast is a dog-friendly bed & breakfast, offering free WiFi and in-room fireplaces for its human guests. The guestroom size at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast is enjoyed by guests.
- Pets are welcome at Shasta View Lodge. This motel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's family-friendly amenities and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at March 2019 Sale Mt. Shasta - Mccloud - 3BR on 2.5 Acres. This vacation home provides guests with in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
Planning Your Trip to Mount Shasta
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Shasta is 43.15 inches
Exploring Mount Shasta with Your Pet
Known for its temples, Mount Shasta has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, mountains, and skiing. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Mount Shasta Ski Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Mount Shasta City Park and Mt. Shasta Nordic Center.