Top Hotels Near Museo del Mare in Ischia Porto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Museo del Mare
Top Hotels Close to Museo del Mare
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Museo del Mare Hotel Guide
Figuring out what attractions to visit while on vacation is never easy, but Museo del Mare is one attraction you'll be glad you put on your list.
This attraction is in Ischia.
Pick from 54 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles around Museo del Mare. The IL Moresco Hotel and Spa is located 0.7 miles from Museo del Mare. Additional choices include the Punta Molino Hotel Beach Resort and Spa, 0.6 miles away, and the Miramare E Castello Hotel, 0.2 miles away.
Whether you're globetrotting alone or with your family, you may prefer to book your accommodation at one of the many budget hotels in the vicinity. 0.1 miles away, you'll find the Villa Lieta, but if that's unsuitable, then another option is the Hotel da Raffaele, which is 1 mile away.
If you appreciate a little luxury, pamper yourself with an unforgettable accommodation experience at one of the various upmarket hotels nearby. You'll have all the modern comforts at the Hotel Mare Blu, which is only 0.3 miles away. The Hotel Continental Ischia is equally impressive and can be found 0.8 miles away.
Before venturing to Museo del Mare, stop for a delicious coffee at Frani. This conveniently-close coffee shop is a wonderful spot to delight your tastebuds. Later on, you should sit down for dinner at Da Ciccio. This place is also close. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at Le Bistrot Cafè.
Other Places to Visit near Museo del MareBefore your flight departs, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Museo del Mare:
- A trip to Santa Maria della Scala is the ideal way to really understand the local culture and religion.
- Experience the atmosphere and score a few good deals at Gelateria Ice da Luciano, a renowned store in the region.
- The wide range of artworks and exhibits at Diocesan Museum make this art museum a place you won't want to miss.
- The defensive structures of Aragonese Castle are surprisingly strong even though they are decades old. Study the architectural features with a visit.
- As one of the oldest buildings in the area, Guevara Tower is known for its historic value.