Bed and Breakfast in Ischia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Ischia
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Ischia
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2019
Rosanna Maison B&B
Reviewed on Jul 6, 2020
Hotel Continental Mare
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2019
What is a Bed and Breakfast?
If you're looking for something a little more offbeat than your standard hotel, a stay at a bed and breakfast in Ischia can be a great option for your trip. You'll find 93 accommodations and 9 B&Bs in Ischia, making it easy to find something that works for you.
With quality service, opportunities to interact with the owner, and of course a full breakfast to start the day, B&Bs offer a one-of-a-kind environment. During your time in Ischia, you might want to spend some time frolicking along the water at English Beach and Pescatori Beach.
Bed and Breakfasts in Ischia
You might consider checking out some of these B&Bs for your stay in Ischia:
Villa Fortuna Holiday Resort: 10 rooms
- LCD TV
Villa Panoramica: 16 rooms
- A bar onsite
- Rooftop terrace
Villa al Porto: 3 rooms
Villa Lentisco: 4 rooms
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
Maison Twentyfive: 5 rooms
- Buffet breakfast
How to Pack for the Weather in Ischia
If you're trying to figure out when might be the optimal time to travel to Ischia, here is some relevant weather stats to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.10 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 60° F and nighttime temperatures average 45° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 48° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 62° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 74° F during the day and 47° F at night
Things to See and Do in IschiaWhen you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, English Beach and Pescatori Beach are some notable spots. Aragonese Castle and Castiglione Thermal Park are also some top attractions to visit if you want to see more of the larger area.
Ischia is also known for its:
Transportation Options in And Around Ischia
Fly into Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), which is located 20.2 mi (32.5 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.