Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Although the staff was pleasant and helpful,the room lacked the basic amenities.no laundry bags,cups not replaced,ice bucket liner missing.breakfast choices were fair
I was apprehensive booking this hotel after reading all the bad reviews. I took a chance and it was a good choice. The hotel was closed to the Coast Guard Academy where I am picking up my son from the AIM program. The front staff woman was very friendly given it was 9pm. The room looked very similar ...
The hotel was close to everything. There were restaurants and a convenience store within walking distance. The staff was friendly. The indoor pool was a little cold but the kids still had fun!
It's affordable and the room is comfortable. But, the beds are a size full. The wall paper was peeling off. The breakfast room tunnel had chipped tile and smelled funny. The concierge always seems annoyed. The pool area has seen better days. They get upset when you order pool towels and the pool ...
Decent place. Not bad for the price. I would have liked softer towels and sheets. Cleaning service could have been better. Pool area was probably the highlight of the hotel. Definitely purchase mystic aqarium tickets from the hotel because they're cheaper.
I have to commend this staff for how they helped me solve a problem when traveling/chaperoning a group of high school students. I can't thank them enough for how they extended their customer service!
Great hotel if you are visiting with family and also would like stay together with privacy. As we had two bedroom suits with full kitchen. So convenient and comfort. Thanks so much! :)
We picked this motel because it was convenient to New London and was pet friendly.The room was an efficiency with refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. The bathroom had a large jacuzzi tub. The motel is right on the river across from New London.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Mystic - New London hotel! Finding the best temporary home during your Coastal Connecticut adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Mystic - New London. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Mystic - New London accommodations even welcome you to bring multiple pets along for your vacation.
- Coastal Connecticut is not only welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a place to stay where you and your pets can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say Mystic - New London has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Coastal Connecticut has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Mystic - New London is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to have fun. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?