Visitors to Naramata are sure to enjoy the wineries and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. A top sight in the area is Peach.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Naramata
- The closest major airport is in Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.), 26.4 mi (42.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Naramata
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Okanagan Lake. Additionally, you'll find Peach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Naramata. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- CastleRock - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Naramata Courtyard Suites - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. Amenities in this 2.5-star hotel room include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Naramata Heritage Inn & Spa - With a stay at this 2.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Naramata
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Naramata each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 23°F