Picture yourself sauntering around the streets of your upcoming getaway, staring up at the architecture or the gorgeous scenery wherever you look. But there is one attraction you're looking forward to in particular: Skaha Beach. It's been an item on your bucket list for a while, and the moment has finally arrived to tick it off.
Find Your Perfect Skaha Beach Lodging
Hotels near Skaha Beach
Travel experiences can be found in in many different packages. You'll have many lasting memories after you've visited Skaha Beach.
It is in Penticton, around 85 miles from the tourist hub of Kamloops. It makes for a great side adventure!
If you're looking to stay somewhere close to Skaha Beach, you're in luck. You can find 18 accommodation options within 2 miles. Look into the Best Western Inn At Penticton, the Flamingo Motel and the Holiday House Motel. They are located 0.5 miles, 1 mile and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Looking for a place to stay which won't exceed your budget? Conveniently, there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. Positioned 1 mile away is the Apple Tree Inn, but you might also want to look at the Beachside Motel if you want another to choose from. It's 0.1 miles away.
Or maybe you'd prefer accommodation that's a bit more extravagant? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you can choose from many upmarket hotels nearby. Make sure you consider the Valley Star Motel, which is a mere 0.3 miles away. A second option is the Granada Inn, 1 mile away.
Make sure you check out the menu and regular specials at Slips Restaurant (3895 Lakeside Road, Penticton). This prominent restaurant lies only 0.3 miles from Skaha Beach.
Skaha Beach isn't the only notable thing to do in the area:
- Skaha Bluffs Provincial Park is a wonderful place for a relaxing family day out. The kids can explore the outdoors and find out how this special area is being thoughtfully protected.
- Close your history books and journey back into the past as you explore Penticton Museum and Archives.
- Penticton and Wine Country Visitor Center is where you'll be able to pick up maps of the area, pamphlets, and other handy hints.
- Craving a few swings? Swing by Penticton Golf and Country Club while you're in town.
- Is there a better way to improve your health than exercising? Stop by Penticton Community Centre, which offers a variety of recreational activities for all sporting tastes.
Penticton motels and resorts from Expedia furnish everything you want, so you can certainly get locales near Skaha Beach that you'll appreciate. You will not be the only one searching: Penticton was a considerably beloved place in the most recent twelve months. You'll rest easy once reservation time arrives, too: countless visitors would suggest their Penticton hotel to a friend or colleague. You're only a few clicks away from all the guidance and information you could want.
- "Orderly, neat, and set to greet you" is always the end game for Penticton hotel rooms.
- You're on the best site if you want room satisfaction as well as spotlessness.
- The guest service at hotels near Skaha Beach will be wonderful, as you might anticipate near such a stunning landmark.
Penticton suites received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. Plus, thanks to our wide database of hotels near Skaha Beach, your prized site is expecting you.
There are still further activities to do in Penticton with Skaha Beach crossed off your timetable.
- Until recently, Penticton sightseeing hasn't been in the guidebooks, but skyrocketing amounts of visits mean today is the day to book.
- Drop in on a local museum, then head out on the town to top off the exploration.
- ample adventures, you'll find Penticton also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
You won't regret paying a visit to Penticton, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Skaha Beach. Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and call on some new photo ops!