Visitors can enjoy all that Nesselwang has to offer including the ski areas, ecotours, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Hohenschwangau Castle, Neuschwanstein Castle, and Oberstdorf Ski Resort are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Nesselwang
- The closest major airport is in Memmingen (FMM-Allgaeu), 28.6 mi (46.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nesselwang
A favorite place to visit in the city is Alpspitzbahn Gondola. In the area, you'll also find Hohenschwangau Castle and Neuschwanstein Castle.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Nesselwang. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Explorer Hotel Neuschwanstein - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a health club, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- AKZENT Hotel Alpenrose - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Brauerei Gasthof Hotel Post - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Oberstdorf Ski Resort, 17.8 mi/28.6 km from the city center.
Getting Around Nesselwang
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Nesselwang Station. Nesselwang may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Nesselwang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Nesselwang gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F