Find Hotels in Pfronten
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $101
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Pfronten has to offer including the ski areas and mountain views. The welcoming and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. Hohenschwangau Castle, Neuschwanstein Castle, and Oberstdorf Ski Resort are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Pfronten
- The closest major airport is in Memmingen (FMM-Allgaeu), 32.3 mi (51.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pfronten
Favorite places to visit in the city include Skizentrum Pfronten, Breitenberg Cable Car, and Tannheimer Tal. Additionally, in the area you'll find Hohenschwangau Castle and Neuschwanstein Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Pfronten. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pension Birkenhof - This 3-star pension features 4 restaurants, free parking, and a library. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and location.
- Pfrontener Hof - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Oberstdorf Ski Resort, located 16 mi (25.7 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Pfronten
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Pfronten-Ried Station, Pfronten-Steinach Station, or Pfronten-Weißbach Station. Pfronten may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Pfronten
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Pfronten gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Pfronten?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pfronten, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pfronten?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Pfronten?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pfronten?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Alpenbad Pfronten?
What about the best place to stay close to Hochalp Ski Lift?
What's the best accommodation in Pfronten that's close to historical sites?
What's the best place to stay for a winter vacation in Pfronten?
Recent reviews of Pfronten hotels
More trip options
- Pfronten Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pfronten Airports
- Hotels in Pfronten Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Pfronten Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pfronten
- More Hotel Options in Pfronten
- More Popular Hotels in Bavaria
- Other Hotels near Pfronten, Bavaria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends