Find Motels in New Cumberland
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Featured Motels in New Cumberland
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Other property types in New Cumberland
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Harrisburg West
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Scottish Inns Harrisburg - Hershey South
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2021
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Cumberland
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
New Cumberland Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 13 hotels and other lodging options in New Cumberland, though there are only 4 low-priced motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy all that New Cumberland has to offer. Pennsylvania State Capitol, Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex, and Giant Center are some of the popular places you can visit in the larger area.
Fun fact: The term "motel" was conceived in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often just a story or two, motels usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Listed below are some of our customers' recommended New Cumberland motels to select from:
- Stay within a short 8-minute drive of Pennsylvania State Capitol.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast and WiFi.
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a short 8-minute drive of Pennsylvania State Capitol.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a short 9-minute drive of Pennsylvania State Capitol.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Pennsylvania State Capitol and Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex.
- A restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
Things to Do in New CumberlandThose visiting New Cumberland like its restaurants and bars. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this family-friendly area while you're out sightseeing.
Here are favorite places in and around New Cumberland:
- Pennsylvania State Capitol
- Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex
- Giant Center
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- City Island
- Riverfront Park
- Kohl Memorial Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Hershey's Chocolate World
New Cumberland is also notable for its:
- Jogging trails
- Theme parks
Best Time to Visit New CumberlandDetermine the optimal time to visit New Cumberland by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 57° F and nighttime temperatures average 23° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 86° F and nighttime averages are around 50° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 70° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 40.94 inches in a year
How to Get to New Cumberland and Around the Area
|Harrisburg, PA (HAR-Capital City)||Airport||1.3 mi (2.1 km)|
|Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.)||Airport||5.4 mi (8.8 km)|
|Lancaster, PA (LNS)||Airport||30.1 mi (48.4 km)|