Visiting Camp Hill
Visitors to Camp Hill are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, golf courses, and opera houses. Top sights around the area include Hershey's Chocolate World, Pennsylvania State Capitol, and Hersheypark Stadium.
- You'll find 222 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Harrisburg - Hershey
- The closest major airport is in Harrisburg, PA (HAR-Capital City), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Camp Hill
A couple of favorite places to visit are Capital City Mall and Monkey Joe's. In the area, you'll also find Hershey's Chocolate World and Pennsylvania State Capitol.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn (Not a Hilton Affiliate) - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Hersheypark Stadium, located 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Camp Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Camp Hill gets about 40.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F