Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The room and hotel on the whole was very clean and comfy. It is a good hotel if you are on a trip and just crash for the night. They even had free ice and breakfast. The room also included a microwave which not all rooms have.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly New Stanton hotel! Finding the ideal temporary home during your Greensburg getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in New Stanton. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some New Stanton accommodations even allow you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your holiday.
- Greensburg is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a place to stay where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say New Stanton has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Greensburg has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- New Stanton is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 2,675% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?