Find Hotels in Nogales, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2018
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Visitors to Nogales are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Nogales
- The closest major airport is in Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.), 54.3 mi (87.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nogales
Cultural venues in the city include Pimeria Alta Museum, Historic Santa Cruz County Courthouse, and Karin Newby Gallery & Sculpture Garden. The city is notable for landmarks like Tubac Presidio State Historic Park, Sacred Heart Parish, and John Ward's Ranch Historic Site. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and these places to visit: Patagonia Lake State Park, Patagonia-Sonoita Creek Preserve, and Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Nogales. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tubac Golf Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Best Western Sonora Inn & Suites - Our customers like the pool and WiFi at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Candlewood Suites Nogales - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Nogales
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Nogales is 17.56 inches
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 28°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Nogales?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nogales, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Nogales?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Nogales?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Nogales?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Nogales?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Patagonia Lake State Park?
What about the best place to stay near Tubac Golf Resort?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Nogales?
Recent reviews of Nogales hotels
More trip options
- Nogales Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nogales Airports
- Hotels in Nogales Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Nogales Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Nogales
- More Hotel Options in Nogales
- Nogales Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Arizona
- Other Hotels near Nogales, Arizona
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends