Visitors can enjoy all that Noirmoutier-en-l'Ile has to offer including the monuments, gardens, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. A top sight in the city is Chateau de Noirmoutier.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Noirmoutier-en-l'Ile
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 32.6 mi (52.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Noirmoutier-en-l'Ile
The city's natural beauty is on display at Le Grand-Viel Beach, Bois de la Chaize Beach, and Noirmoutier Island. Additionally, you might want to add Chateau de Noirmoutier to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Noirmoutier-en-l'Ile. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ancre Marine - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Autre Mer - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Hôtel Saint-Paul - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Noirmoutier-en-l'Ile
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Noirmoutier-en-l'Ile gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 37°F