Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Noordwijk, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's musical theater and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Scheveningen Pier, Madurodam, and Escher Museum.
- You'll find 387 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of The Hague
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Noordwijk
Favorite places to visit in the city include Museum Noordwijk, Lighthouse Noordwijk, and Streekmuseum Veldzicht Noordwijk. Additionally, you might want to add Noordwijkse Golf Club to your agenda.
In Noordwijk, you'll be able to select from 101 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa de Duinen - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Vesper Hotel - Our customers like the bar at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Hogerhuys - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Nes, 21.4 mi/34.5 km from the city center, and Scheveningen Pier, which is 10.8 mi (17.5 km) away.
Dressing for Noordwijk
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 29.06 inches of rain falls on Noordwijk each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 34°F