Think of yourself sauntering around the lanes of an unfamiliar city, noticing the buildings or the beautiful world wherever you look. But Leiden University is one draw you have been anticipating in particular. For a while, you have wanted to go there, and the time has finally arrived to tick it off.
Leiden University Hotels
Hotels near Leiden University
Leiden University is a splendid attraction for time travelers.
The Hague, the city where it's located, is a destination that many visitors enjoy visiting.
You'll find at least 10 accommodation solutions within 0.1 miles of Leiden University. For a larger selection of choices, try Rotterdam. It is 13 miles away, and has 50 accommodation options. Try the Mainport, Hotel New York and City Studios.
There are several affordable hotels situated nearby. The Golden Tulip Leiden Centre, 0.7 miles away, or the Marienpoel Hotel, at a distance of 0.8 miles, might just suit your needs.
Make your visit even more special by choosing one of the close-by upmarket hotels. Make sure you look up the Best Western City Hotel Leiden, which is only 0.5 miles away. A second option is the Hotel The Rose, 0.4 miles away.
Leiden University is adjacent to some local eateries where worn out sightseers can grab a quick pick-me-up after a long day of tours. Grab a seat, purchase a coffee and get your caffeine fix at Annie's. Later on, you can delight in a more nourishing meal at another close spot, Rembrandt Hotel Leiden. Finally, pop into La Cubanita Leiden and grab a wine or two.
Of course, there are some other things to see and do in proximity to Leiden University:
- The Hortus Botanicus is a popular place to visit if you have a keen interest in gardens, and are looking to escape the city for the day.
- Learn about the day-to-day life, rituals and beliefs of civilizations from times long past as you and your friends take a walk through the curious Rijksmuseum van Oudheden and its unearthed artifacts.
- One of the best ways to get to know a community's culture is to spend some time at a church. You'll encounter one of the best at Pieterskerk.
- Educate yourself on past civilizations as you take a stroll through the curious National Museum of Ethnology and check out their large range of ancient objects.
- Head to Stadhuis to discover the region's intriguing political history. It's also a striking example of architecture.
The close proximity of Leiden Centraal to Leiden University makes rail transport a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's just 0.6 miles away.
The Hague places to stay here on Expedia supply everything you need, so you are certain to find sites near Leiden University that you'll love. Lots of people choose The Hague for a remarkable vacation, so start going. All the inside information you're looking for you'll find just a click away. Once booking time hits, you'll rest easy: explorers of all types recommend their The Hague hotel.
- The fronk desk service at accommodation near Leiden University will be wonderful, which is appropriate for such a stunning feature.
- "Fresh, tidy, and ready to greet you" is how The Hague hotel rooms will be waiting.
- And we offer suites that are relaxing for all types, from families to travelers on their own.
Your prized site awaits thanks to Expedia's excellent catalogue of hotels near Leiden University.
Interesting The Hague
With Leiden University realized, there are still further things to do in The Hague.
- Go over some fun near The Hague so you can really experience everything available in this neck of the woods.
- Enjoy a tempting supper of the local fare and find an endearing gallery to look for fashion items.
- Use an afternoon to plan some pastimes, and you'll soon also realize The Hague knows many things about rolling out the red carpet.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and meet some new photo ops. Planning a holiday to The Hague is always a good idea, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Leiden University from Expedia. Reserve now!