Visitors to Lisse are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours. Top sights around the area include Nes, Wet 'n Wild, and Scheveningen Pier.
- You'll find 387 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of The Hague
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lisse
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Keukenhof Gardens. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum De Zwarte Tulp and Keukenhof Castle.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Lisse. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Boutique Suites Lisse - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Lisse City Center can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- De Duif - Our customers like the convenient parking and central location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lisse City Center can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel de Nachtegaal - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Nes, 16.7 mi/26.9 km from the city center, and Wet 'n Wild, which is 10 mi/16.1 km away.
Dressing for Lisse
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Lisse gets about 76.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F