Find Hotels Near Nyali Beach, Mombasa from $27
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Nyali Beach
Nyali Beach, Mombasa Hotel Information
Imagine yourself in a brand-new spot: you perhaps think you'll be walking around downtown, taking note of the gorgeous environment or the architecture wherever you look. Still, Nyali Beach is one attraction you are counting on most of all. For as long as you can recall, it's been an entry on your bucket list, and the moment has come to get there.
Where to Stay Close to Nyali Beach
Hotels near Voyager Beach
Enjoy your experience at Voyager Beach.
To arrive there, you'll have to go 280 miles away from the nation's capital, Nairobi, and into an area called Mombasa.
Looking for somewhere to stay within easy reach of Voyager Beach? Select from 9 hotels within 2 miles. Only 0.7 miles away is the Voyager Beach Resort. The Reef Hotel and the Nyali International Beach Hotel & Spa, 1 mile and 0.4 miles away, are also recommended.
Travelers well-acquainted with words and terms such as, "careful" and 'budget-savvy,' will be glad to know that there are a few reasonably-priced hotels within close proximity. Two popular choices are the Chamiachi Luxury Apartments, 1 mile away, and the Mombasa Beach Hotel, located just 1 mile away.
Positioned just 0.5 miles away, the Sun Africa Beach Resort ought to be the hotel of choice for those travelers who like to enjoy all things luxurious.
If touring Voyager Beach has left you with a rumbling stomach, head over to Midview Hotel (Barracks Road, Off Links Road, Nyali, Mt Kenya Rd, Mombasa) for a delicious dinner. When the night truly sets in, enjoy a casual stroll to Nyali Beach Hotel (Moyne Drive, Mombasa) and begin the evening with a few drinks.
Before your flight departs, go check out some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Voyager Beach:
- Seeing Fort Jesus is the perfect excursion for everyone, from families with small kids to those who are passionate about history.
- Nothing is better than an excursion to the beach. Grab your group, arrange a picnic and get ready for some outdoor fun at Bamburi Beach.
- Admiring the beauty of a beach is something we never tire of. Be sure to take some time out and unwind by the water at Tiwi Beach.
Expedia's registry of Nyali Beach hotels offers all you require, so you can certainly get accommodation near Nyali Beach that you'll love. Nyali Beach was a quite beloved destination last year, so you shouldn't be the only one. You'll set off confidently when it comes time to make your booking, too: all types of explorers would suggest their Nyali Beach hotel to an acquaintance. Need help deciding? Discover all the recommendations you could ever want right here.
- Fitting for such a marvelous site, the staff at lodging near Nyali Beach go beyond all expectations.
- "Tidy, neat, and eager to invite you in" is how Nyali Beach hotels function.
- You're in a good place if you're in search of room contentment as well as neatness.
Nyali Beach holidays saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. Your favorite place awaits thanks to Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Nyali Beach.
Intriguing Nyali Beach
Once Nyali Beach is checked off your schedule, there are still further things to do in Nyali Beach.
- Until recently, Nyali Beach tourism has been a well-kept secret, but the number of trips has been rising, meaning today is the day to book.
- Happen upon a boutique to get some keepsakes and dine on a tasty dish of its native ingredients.
- Nyali Beach also is a pro when it comes to custom welcomes after you spend some hours on its ample adventures.
Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the sights you're used to and wave hi to more than a few new photo opportunities. Planning a holiday to Nyali Beach is always a good strategy, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Nyali Beach from Expedia. Book today!