Visitors to Nymburk are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 34.6 mi (55.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nymburk
Places to visit in the larger region include Podebrady Castle, Column of the Revelation of Mary, and Church of St. Wenceslas. Additionally, you'll find Detenice Chateau and Savoia Castle in the area.
As you plan your trip to Nymburk, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 40 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Ostrov is located in the heart of Nymburk. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Nymburk can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Libušina Villa is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from central Nymburk. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kutna Hora can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Medinek Old Town is located 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the heart of Nymburk. This 3-star hotel in Kutna Hora features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Getting Around Nymburk
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Nymburk Mesto Station or Nymburk Hlavni Station. Nymburk may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Nymburk
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 23°F at night
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Nymburk each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 25°F