Families enjoy visiting Oakley though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, cafés, and shopping. A top sight in the area is Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Concord.
- You'll find 72 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Concord
- The closest major airport is in Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stockton, CA (SCK-Stockton Municipal), 25.3 mi (40.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oakley
Places to visit in the larger region include Brentwood Family Aquatic Complex, Veterans Park Memorial Elements, and Antioch WaterPark. Additionally, you'll find Golf Club at Brentwood and Brannan Island State Recreation Area in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Delta Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Oakley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Oakley gets about 12.72 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F