Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lodi, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its wineries and shopping.
- You'll find 75 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Stockton
- The closest major airport is in Stockton, CA (SCK-Stockton Municipal), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Modesto, CA (MOD-Modesto City - County), 38.5 mi (61.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lodi
The picturesque setting of Kofu Park and Lodi Lake Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hill House Museum and Lodi Chamber of Commerce.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lodi. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bordeaux Inn Lodi - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Wine & Roses Hotel Restaurant Spa - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Lodi
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Lodi Transit Center. Lodi might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Lodi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 18.58 inches of rain falls on Lodi each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F