Visitors to Oberreute are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 432 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Oberreute
Places to visit in the larger region include Nordic Sport Park, Heimat-Museum, and Heimatmuseum Oberstaufen. You'll also find Imbergbahn Cable Car and Golf Club Oberstaufen und Steibis in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Oberreute, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 106 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Landhotel Krone is located in the heart of Oberreute. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Oberreute can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Four Points By Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the center of Oberreute. This 4-star hotel in Dornbirn features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Best Western Plus Marina Star Hotel Lindau is located 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the heart of Oberreute. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lindau can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Oberreute
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Oberreute each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 32°F