Find Hotels in Oberstaufen
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $128
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Oberstaufen has to offer including the ski areas, museums, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and mountain views. A top sight in the area is Oberstdorf Ski Resort.
- There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in Oberstaufen
- The closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 22.4 mi (36 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 24.6 mi (39.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oberstaufen
The city's cultural venues include Heimatmuseum Oberstaufen and Heimat-Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Imbergbahn Cable Car and Golf Club Oberstaufen und Steibis.
In Oberstaufen, you'll find 55 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Allgäu Sonne - This 5-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants.
- Lindner Parkhotel & Spa - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Hotel Bayerischer Hof Kur- & Sporthotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see outside the city is Oberstdorf Ski Resort, located 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Oberstaufen
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Oberstaufen Station. Oberstaufen might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Oberstaufen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Oberstaufen each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Oberstaufen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Oberstaufen, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Oberstaufen?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Oberstaufen?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Oberstaufen?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Oberstaufen?
What's the best place to stay close to Golf Club Oberstaufen und Steibis?
What about the best place to stay close to Imbergbahn Cable Car?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Oberstaufen?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Oberstaufen?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Oberstaufen?
Recent reviews of Oberstaufen hotels
More trip options
- Oberstaufen Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Oberstaufen Airports
- Hotels near Popular Oberstaufen Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Oberstaufen
- More Hotel Options in Oberstaufen
- More Popular Hotels in Bavaria
- Other Hotels near Oberstaufen, Bavaria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends