Find Hotels Near Old Arsenal, Geneva Old Town from $83
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Old Arsenal
Reviewed on Mar 21, 2020
Old Arsenal Hotel Guide
Considering exploring Old Arsenal?
Geneva, the city it's found in, is a destination that most visitors love exploring.
It's a breeze to find accommodation options close to Old Arsenal. With as many as 36 hotels within 0.6 miles, you're sure to find the perfect place. The Swiss Luxury Apartments, Beau Rivage Geneva and Mandarin Oriental Geneva are among the popular ones.
There's most definitely no requirement to splurge on accommodation. You'll be glad to know that there are many numerous budget-friendly options situated nearby this attraction. 0.4 miles away, you'll arrive at the Ambassador, but if that's not right for you, then perhaps you could check out the New Midi, which is 0.4 miles away.
The immediate area also contains a number of upmarket hotels that provide a truly extravagant experience. 0.6 miles away, the Le Richemond - Dorchester Collection will cater for all your needs from the instant you arrive. The Hôtel Les Armures is another appealing option just 0.05 miles away.
Old Arsenal is near some shops and local eateries where tired sightseers can grab a quick pick-me-up after a day of touring and picture snapping. Grab a seat with a view, buy a coffee and appease your caffeine cravings at Café-Bar la Clémence. A good choice for anyone craving heartier fare is Cafe Restaurant de l'hotel de ville. This restaurant is also close by. Don't let it end there! Meet your fellow travelers for a drink at Café Papon.
Other Places to Visit near Old ArsenalBefore you head off, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Espace Rousseau gives history enthusiasts the opportunity to view a property of historic prominence.
- Tavel House History Museum contains a wide number of historical exhibits, enabling visitors to explore the stories and people that shaped the area.
- Check out Archeological Site at St. Pierre's Cathedral and let your imagination run wild as you get up close to an archaeological dig site.
- Among the best ways to really explore a destination is to attend a local place of worship. You will find one of the best at Chapel of the Maccabees.
- While wandering along Treille Promenade, indulge in some people watching or chat with the friendly locals.
The nearest rail stop to Old Arsenal is Rive Droite SA - Centre D'imagerie, and you'll be happy to know it's within walking distance.