Find Hotels Near Old Town, Forcalquier from $81
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Old Town
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Old Town Hotel Guide
Spending some time at Old Town is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
If you haven't heard of Forcalquier, the place where it's located, you might be familiar with the country's capital, Paris, from which it is 380 miles.
A few of you will be relieved to find out that the general area offers a handful of budget hotels. The Domaine des Sources and the Les Ânes de Forcalquier are a selection of the most popular establishments.
If you hope to spend your nights at a hotel that boasts prestigious amenities and superior comfort, book a room at the La Bastide Saint Georges. This establishment is a short distance of 1 mile.
Take in the rich notes of coffee and nibble on a mouth-watering treat at Le Café de L'Hôtel de Ville. This well-known eatery is the ideal resting point for visitors who want to see Old Town. Later on, rejuvenate with a substantial feast at GRAND HÔTEL ouvert du 01/02/2017 au 30/12/2017. You'll be pleased to know that this spot is in the same area. If you're not ready to call it a night, find your way to Sarl Degustation Le Commerce.
Other Places to Visit near Old TownYou need not venture very far from Old Town to find other things to see and do in this area:
- The mysteries of the universe are waiting to be discovered at Observatoire de Haute-Provence.
- As a base for spiritual contemplation, Ganagobie Abbey is worth visiting if you're looking to explore your spiritual side.
- If you are looking for something a bit different, pay your respects at Prieuré de Ganagobie, a working monastery.
- Peaceful on the inside and easily visible from a distance, Notre-Dame de Romigier is not just a house of prayer, but a must-see tourist attraction too.
- If you are after an engaging museum outing, make sure you visit Jean Giono Center.