Visiting Oliva Old Town
Visitors can enjoy all that Oliva Old Town has to offer including its museums. In Oliva Old Town, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Valencia (VLC), 43.8 mi (70.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Oliva Old Town
A couple of favorite places to visit are Archaeological Museum of Olivia and Town Hall Square. You'll also find Oliva Marina and Oliva Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Oliva Old Town, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 792 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Casa Amatista is located in central Oliva Old Town. Guests who stay at this 1-star hostal in Oliva can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- DRACÓNIDA is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the center of Oliva Old Town. This 3-star pension in Javea features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a bar.
- La Casa Toblerone is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from central Oliva Old Town. This 5-star hotel in Denia features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Oliva Old Town
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Oliva Old Town each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F