Visitors can enjoy all that Olvera has to offer including the temples, lakeside setting, and churches. In Olvera, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Olvera
Notable city landmarks like Olvera Castle and Parish Of Our Lady Of The Incarnation might be worth a visit. Additionally, you'll find Dolmen El Charcón II and Dolmen El Charcón I in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Olvera. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Casa Vagón Vía Verde Sierra is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star apartment in Olvera features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a seasonal outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and room size.
- TUGASA Sierra Y Cal is located 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Olvera can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Hostal Vía Verde de la Sierra is located within 1.3 mi (2.1 km) of the city center. This 3-star hostal in Olvera features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Olvera
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Olvera gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 43°F