Olympia Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Olympia? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 22 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Extended Stay America Olympia - Tumwater is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
- Pets are welcome at GuestHouse Tumwater Olympia. This hotel offers an indoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Alderbrook Resort And Spa. This resort provides guests with free WiFi and deep soaking tubs.
Planning Your Trip to Olympia
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- April-June: the average is 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Olympia is 49.96 inches
Exploring Olympia with Your Pet
Known for its baseball and port, Olympia has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Little Creek Casino. While you're there, make sure you don't miss State Theater and Percival Landing. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Mud Bay Home Office, The Pet Works, or Mud Bay.