Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lacey, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- You'll find 71 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Olympia
- The closest major airport is in Olympia, WA (OLM-Olympia Regional), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.), 34.6 mi (55.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lacey
The city's cultural venues include Madsen Family Cellars and Nisqually Reach Nature Center. The picturesque setting of Regional Athletic Complex and Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually National Wildlife Area exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stottle Winery Tasting Room and Saint Martin’s University.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lacey. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Candlewoods Suites Lacey - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and room size at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free parking, a fitness center, and a business center.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lacey
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Lacey gets about 49.96 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F