Those traveling to Orion are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Orion
Places to visit in the larger region include Mount Samat National Shrine, Robinsons Mall, and St. Joseph's Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Dona Francisca Park and Philippine-Japanese Friendship Tower in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Orion, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- GAP Plaza Hotel is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Balanga can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Our customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- The Plaza Hotel Balanga City is located within 4.8 mi (7.7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Balanga can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- V and G Suites Limay is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Limay can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Orion
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- Orion gets about 2.36 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F