Travelers to Ozarowice will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Spodek, Silesian Museum, and Drapacz Chmur.
- There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Katowice (KTW-Pyrzowice), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ozarowice
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Spodek, Silesian Museum, and Drapacz Chmur. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cathedral of Christ the King and Kosciuszko Park.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- DeSilva Inn Katowice Airport - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ozarowice
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ozarowice is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F