Visiting Padang Serai
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Padang Serai has to offer. Top sights around the area include Fort Cornwallis, Pinang Peranakan Mansion, and Camera Museum.
- There are 392 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.), 25.1 mi (40.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Padang Serai
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Fort Cornwallis, Pinang Peranakan Mansion, and Camera Museum. In the area, you'll also find Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi and Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram.
As you make plans for a getaway to Padang Serai, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Eastern And Oriental Hotel is located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the heart of Padang Serai. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in George Town can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hotel Jen Penang is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from central Padang Serai. This 4-star hotel in George Town features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bayview Hotel Georgetown Penang is 16.2 mi (26.2 km) from the center of Padang Serai. This 4-star hotel in George Town features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Padang Serai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Padang Serai gets about 2.68 inches of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F