See yourself walking around the streets during your upcoming holiday, staring up at the exquisite world or the monuments wherever you look. But Palisades Interstate Park is one feature you have been looking forward to most of all. The moment has finally arrived to mark it off your bucket list.
Palisades Interstate Park Accommodation
Hotels near Palisades Interstate Park
Palisades Interstate Park is a calm location offering a much-needed reprieve from the stresses of city life.
You'll be pleased to hear that it's in Fort Lee, 60 miles from the state's capital, Trenton.
There are about 17 hotel choices within 6 miles of Palisades Interstate Park. A lot of travelers book a room at the Residence Inn Yonkers Westchester County and Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe.
For travelers hoping to save a few pennies, there are a few budget hotels in the vicinity. The Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers and the Clinton Inn Hotel & Event Center are a few establishments you should think about.
Look into staying at one of the area's higher end hotels to make sure that you get the most comfortable sleep in town. You'll find superior amenities and a sophisticated vibe at the DoubleTree by Hilton Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge and the Holiday Inn GW Bridge-Fort Lee NYC Area.
After you're done with Palisades Interstate Park, you should check out what else this area has to offer:
- There's no doubt that there are a myriad of things we can learn from history, and a guided tour of Fort Lee Borough Hall will certainly give you something to think about.
- Keen bibliophiles will be absolutely delighted when they visit Fort Lee Public Library, a popular space that boasts a splendid range of books, newspapers and other materials.
- When you and the family are eager to get out and see the rest of the region, think about mixing with some of the local people for an afternoon of snowboarding.
People traveling to Palisades Interstate Park commonly get there by metro. Yonkers Station is the nearest station and is a short 1 mile away.
Expedia's roster of places to stay in New Jersey furnishes everything you need, so you can be certain to get spots near Palisades Interstate Park you'll adore. There were hundreds of newcomers in the past year, so you shouldn't be the only one. You'll travel with certainty when booking time is here, too: travelers of all kinds would propose their New Jersey hotel to an associate. You're a click away from all the recommendations you need.
- The staff at hotels near Palisades Interstate Park exceed all expectations, as you might expect near such a magnificent monument.
- We offer accommodations that are cozy for all types, including big families and individuals.
- Discover that lodging in New Jersey are always clean and fresh.
Your choice site awaits with Expedia's wide inventory of hotels near Palisades Interstate Park.
New Jersey Fascinating Facts
There are still further activities to see and do in New Jersey once you've crossed Palisades Interstate Park off your timetable.
- This well-known vacation spot continues to see a swell in celebrity.
- You'll notice New Jersey also knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet after you spend some hours on its ample activities.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to top off the adventure; when the sun comes up, drop in on one of the local historical sites.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and meet some new landscapes. You'll never regret paying a visit to New Jersey, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Palisades Interstate Park. Book today!