Visitors to Tenafly are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and shopping. Bronx Zoo, Floating Pool, and Central Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Lee - Paramus
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tenafly
A couple of favorite places to visit are Tenafly Nature Center and African Art Museum. In the area, you'll also find Bronx Zoo and Floating Pool.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Clinton Inn Hotel & Event Center - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and room size.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Central Park, located 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city center, and Barney's, which is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) away.
Dressing for Tenafly
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Tenafly gets about 47.64 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F