Visitors to Parassala are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 106 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Parassala
Places to visit in the larger region include Chowara Beach, Vizhinjam Beach, and Lighthouse Beach. Additionally, you'll find Hawah Beach and Kovalam Beach in the area.
As you plan your trip to Parassala, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 106 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum, Kerala is 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the center of Parassala. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Thiruvananthapuram can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- The Leela Kovalam Beach is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from central Parassala. This 5-star resort in Kovalam features 3 indoor pools, 3 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Our customers like its comfortable beds and overall condition.
- Hycinth By Sparsa is located 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the heart of Parassala. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Thiruvananthapuram can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Getting Around Parassala
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Parassala Station. Parassala may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Parassala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 2.52 inches of rain falls on Parassala each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 73°F