Find Hotels in Parma
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Parma, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cathedral, museums, and local tours.
- There are 64 hotels and other accommodations in Parma
- The closest major airport is in Parma (PMF), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Parma
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Teatro Regio di Parma, Auditorium Niccolo Paganini, and Centro Studi e Archivio della Comunicazione. Its cathedral and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Shrine of Santa Maria della Steccata, Baptistery of Parma, and Bishop's Palace. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piazza Garibaldi and University of Parma.
In Parma, you'll be able to select from 64 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Link124 Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Palazzo Dalla Rosa Prati - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable beds at this apartment. With a stay at this apartment in Parma City Centre, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Park Hotel Pacchiosi - This 5-star hotel in Parma City Centre features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Parma
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Parma Station or Vicofertile Station. Parma may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Parma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Parma gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Parma?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Parma, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Parma?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Parma?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in Parma City Centre?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Parma?
What's the best hotel for couples in Parma?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Parma?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Fiere di Parma?
What about the best place to stay close to University of Parma?
What's the best high-end hotel in Parma?
Recent reviews of Parma hotels
More trip options
- Parma Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Parma Airports
- Hotels in Parma Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Parma Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Parma
- More Hotel Options in Parma
- More Popular Hotels in Emilia-Romagna
- Other Hotels near Parma, Emilia-Romagna
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends