Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This hotel is quite basic - clean with comfortable beds but very dated. Lacking in standard conveniences such as a hair dryer. I can't remember the last hotel I stayed in that didn't have a hair dryer, and if I had known this I would have brought my own. Also, a light over the bathroom mirror would ...
We stayed one night at this Comfort Inn en route to a northern cottage. Like most Comfort Inn hotels, the room was clean and comfortable. Wifi service was good. The staff were pleasant and efficient. I felt the breakfast offered here was not a varied as at other sites. The price here was also higher, ...
Stay was comfortable, but the place is showing it's age. Nothing that some TLC and some investment from the owner couldn't fix. Not bad for the price, but would not pay any more to stay here.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Parry Sound accommodation! Finding the best room during your Northeastern Ontario getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Parry Sound. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Parry Sound accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your R&R.
- Northeastern Ontario is not only pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Parry Sound has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Northeastern Ontario has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Parry Sound is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 170% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?