When you think of an unfamiliar city, you perhaps think you'll be rambling around the roads, taking note of the beautiful landscapes or the architecture all around you. Still, there's one draw you've been looking forward to in particular: Parthasarathy Temple. You've wanted to escape there for years, and the day has finally come to tick it off.
Where Can I Stay Close to Parthasarathy Temple?
Hotels near Parthasarathy Temple
Experience the various customs and beliefs of the locals at Parthasarathy Temple, a fascinating sacred site.
Found in the city of Chennai, it is a bustling tourist magnet.
Choose from 48 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Parthasarathy Temple. Consider the Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, just 2 miles away, the Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai City Centre, 2 miles away, or the Vivanta by Taj - Connemara, Chennai, 1 mile away.
If you're worn out from all the sightseeing and are in need of someplace inexpensive but cosy so get a bit of rest, then there are various budget hotels in the vicinity. The Taj Club House and the Clarion Hotel Chennai are a couple of convenient options that are located 1 mile and 0.8 miles away.
If you're keen to splurge on something more luxurious, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Be sure to look up the Deccan Plaza Hotel - Chennai, which is only 0.9 miles away. Another great hotel is the Sangeetha Residency, 1 mile away.
As you and your loved ones stroll along the pathways that surround Parthasarathy Temple, visit Jeeva Coffee. Smell the roasted coffee beans and indulge in a few delicate treats. A little bit later, you can indulge in a heartier meal at another nearby spot, Anandha Bhavan. To finish the night right, take one last short walk and grab a few cocktails at Hotel Thalapathi.
Before you hit the road, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Splash about in the water, take a walk, kick a ball around, gather beach treasures and possibly even feast on a delicious picnic. The fun things you can do at Marina Beach are only limited by your thinking!
- University of Madras has been established for years as a fundamental center of research and development here.
- Spend an afternoon shopping at Chennai Citi Center Mall and purchase the ideal gifts for your entire family.
- If you're a shopaholic, you'll find a retail paradise at Express Avenue. If it's fashion, general supplies or souvenirs you require, there's a good chance you'll find it here.
- Make sure you take a walk down Mount Road, a bustling street where there is always a number of things to see and do.
It's not hard to reach Parthasarathy Temple by train. The closest station is Thiruvallikeni MRTS Station, which is about 0.3 miles away. A second nearby rail terminal is Light House MRTS Station, which is 0.3 miles away.
Our Anna Salai hotels have all you need, so you'll surely have venues near Parthasarathy Temple you'll adore. Anna Salai had quite a few arrivals in the past year, so get going. Need help making a decision? Find the pointers and information you're looking for. Once reservation time arrives, you can rest easy: countless sightseers endorse their Anna Salai hotel.
- Fitting for such a magnificent feature, the staff at accommodation near Parthasarathy Temple go beyond what is expected.
- You'll get it here if you're looking for spaces that are soothing as well as clean.
- Discover that Anna Salai hotels are always neat and clean.
Accommodation near Anna Salai received extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. You can stay right in the area with Expedia's vast inventory of hotels near Parthasarathy Temple.
Anna Salai Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to see and do in Anna Salai with Parthasarathy Temple conquered.
- Anna Salai is beginning to find its place after having been only for those in the know.
- Take an afternoon to organize some action, and you'll soon find Anna Salai also knows several things about greeting its newcomers.
- Discover the perfect market to purchase some souvenirs and appreciate a tempting meal of its regional cooking.
You won't regret planning a trip to Anna Salai, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Parthasarathy Temple. Pack your things, wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet some new selfies!