Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pasig, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and fun sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and live music. Around the area, top sights include SM Mall of Asia, Smart Araneta Coliseum, and Ayala Center.
- You'll find 1060 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pasig
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Tiendesitas Mall, Ayala Malls The 30th, and Metrowalk. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are PhilSports Complex and Estancia at Capitol Commons.
In Pasig, there are 56 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila - This 4-star aparthotel in Ortigas Center features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Marco Polo Ortigas Manila - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to the airport at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Ortigas Center features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an indoor pool.
- Mercure Manila Ortigas - This 4-star hotel in Ortigas Center features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include SM Mall of Asia, 7.5 mi/12.1 km from the city center, and Smart Araneta Coliseum, which is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) away.
Dressing for Pasig
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pasig is 81.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 69°F