Visitors can enjoy all that Rewari has to offer including the temples, parks, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Rewari
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 38.9 mi (62.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rewari
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and BMG Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Kishanlal Public College is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Rao Tula Ram Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Rewari. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- OYO 14390 Hotel Samrat is 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Rewari can enjoy access to free breakfast and 24-hour room service, along with an in-room kitchen.
- OYO 5192 Laj Regency is located 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Rewari can enjoy access to free breakfast and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- OYO 12939 Hotel Mehtab Regency is located within 4.6 mi (7.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Rewari can enjoy access to free breakfast and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Rewari
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 104°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Rewari gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 101°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F