Visitors to Patzcuaro are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, lakeside setting, and monuments.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Morelia
- The closest major airport is in Uruapan, Michoacan (UPN-Licenciado y General Ignacio Lopez Rayon Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Morelia, Michoacan (MLM-General Francisco Mujica Intl.), 44.2 mi (71.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Patzcuaro
Notable city landmarks like Temple Sagrario and Nuestra Senora de la Salud Basilica might be worth a visit. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and House of the Eleven Patios is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Basque of Quiroga Square and Gertrudis Bocanegra Square.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Patzcuaro. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Casa del Naranjo - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and walkable location.
- Hotel Pueblo Mágico - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel Mansion Iturbe - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a rooftop terrace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Patzcuaro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 41.50 inches of rain falls on Patzcuaro each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F