Visiting Santa Clara del Cobre
Visitors can enjoy all that Santa Clara del Cobre has to offer including its festivals. There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Uruapan, Michoacan (UPN-Licenciado y General Ignacio Lopez Rayon Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Clara del Cobre
Places to visit in the larger region include Stirrup Hill Viewpoint, House of the Eleven Patios, and Temple Sagrario. Additionally, you'll find Basque of Quiroga Square and Nuestra Senora de la Salud Basilica in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Santa Clara del Cobre, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 30 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Plus Posada de Don Vasco is 9.3 mi (15 km) from the center of Santa Clara del Cobre. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Patzcuaro can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mision Pátzcuaro Centro Histórico is located 9 mi (14.5 km) from the heart of Santa Clara del Cobre. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Patzcuaro can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Mansion de los Sueños is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from central Santa Clara del Cobre. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Patzcuaro can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Santa Clara del Cobre
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 41.50 inches of rain falls on Santa Clara del Cobre each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F