Those traveling to Ziracuaretiro are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Uruapan, Michoacan (UPN-Licenciado y General Ignacio Lopez Rayon Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ziracuaretiro
Places to visit in the larger region include Tingambato Archaeological Site, La Huatapera Regional Museum, and Antojitos Market. You'll also find Barranca del Cupatitzio National Park and Stirrup Hill Viewpoint in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Ziracuaretiro, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 40 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Best Western Plus Posada de Don Vasco is 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from central Ziracuaretiro. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Patzcuaro can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mansión del Cupatitzio is located 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the heart of Ziracuaretiro. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Uruapan can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Plaza Uruapan is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the center of Ziracuaretiro. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Uruapan can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Ziracuaretiro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- About 41.50 inches of rain falls on Ziracuaretiro each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F