Travelers to Quiroga will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 117 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Morelia, Michoacan (MLM-General Francisco Mujica Intl.), 34.8 mi (56 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Uruapan, Michoacan (UPN-Licenciado y General Ignacio Lopez Rayon Intl.), 38.3 mi (61.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Quiroga
Places to visit in the larger region include Franciscan Convent of Santa Ana Old Museum, Gertrudis Bocanegra Square, and Nuestra Senora de la Salud Basilica. Additionally, you'll find Basque of Quiroga Square and House of the Eleven Patios in the area.
As you plan your trip to Quiroga, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 117 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Plus Gran Hotel Morelia is 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from central Quiroga. This 4-star hotel in Morelia features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Howard Johnson Calle Real Morelia is 23 mi (37.1 km) from the center of Quiroga. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Morelia can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and central location.
- Best Western Plus Posada de Don Vasco is located 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from the heart of Quiroga. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Patzcuaro can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Quiroga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 41.50 inches of rain falls on Quiroga each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F