Travelers to Lagunillas will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 119 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Morelia, Michoacan (MLM-General Francisco Mujica Intl.), 31 mi (49.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lagunillas
Places to visit in the larger region include Franciscan Convent of Santa Ana Old Museum, Nuestra Senora de la Salud Basilica, and Gertrudis Bocanegra Square. Additionally, you'll find House of the Eleven Patios and Temple Sagrario in the area.
As you plan your trip to Lagunillas, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 119 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Plus Gran Hotel Morelia is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from central Lagunillas. This 4-star hotel in Morelia features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Howard Johnson Calle Real Morelia is located 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the heart of Lagunillas. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Morelia can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and central location.
- Best Western Plus Posada de Don Vasco is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the center of Lagunillas. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Patzcuaro can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lagunillas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 41.50 inches of rain falls on Lagunillas each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F